JaxCorp DAO ("us", "we" or "our") operates jaxcorp.com (hereinafter referred to as "Service") jaxcorp.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
- Information Collection and Use
Different types of information are collected for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Company implements and maintains the highest standards of Know Your Customer (“KYC”) processes and controls as part of our commitment to combating fraud and assisting in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. While our industry is largely unregulated, the Company voluntarily adheres to local and international compliance standards in relation to customer due diligence.
- Types of Data Collected
Personal data. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information while using our Service, which can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
Usage Data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access our Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data. We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
- Use of Data
JaxCorp DAO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Retention of Data
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction. If our subsidiaries or we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- Security of Data
The security of your data is very important to us. While we strive to use the best acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security as transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is not 100% secure.
- Your Rights
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if the information provided is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- Right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- Right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Advertising. We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Links to Other Sites
- Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Contact Us